Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship - Ended
The call is now closed
INED is recruiting 3 doctoral students on three-year contracts starting 1 October 2020
- 29 May 2020 at 12:00 PM (noon, Paris time): Application deadline
(We recommend finalizing the application at least two business days before the deadline)
- July 2020: Publication of results
- 1 October 2020: Contract start date
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold, or complete during the current academic year (2019-2020), a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD programme in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrollment) in a doctoral programme in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The thesis director or the co-director of the thesis must be a researcher of INED. Candidates are called upon to directly solicit a researcher from INED in relation to their research theme.
There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.
Set up an applicant account
Log in to the application platform (applicants & mentors)