Call for Applications for a Doctoral Studentship - Open
INED is recruiting :
3 doctoral students on three-year contracts
28 May 2021 at 12:00 PM (noon, Paris time): Application deadline
(We recommend finalizing the application at least two business days before the deadline)
July 2021: Publication of results
1 October 2021: Contract start date
The applicant must fulfil the following three criteria :
- Applicants must hold, or complete during the current academic year (2020-2021), a Master’s degree (M2) or equivalent in a discipline related to the population sciences and qualifying them for admission to a PhD programme in a French or foreign university.
- Applicants must be enrolled (first enrollment) in a doctoral programme in a French or foreign university for the academic year 2021-2022.
- The thesis director or the co-director of the thesis must be a researcher of INED. Candidates are called upon to directly solicit a researcher from INED in relation to their research theme.
- There are no criteria in terms of age or nationality.
How to apply ?
1. Read the accompanying documents :
2021 call for post-doctoral applications
2021 INED mentor’s list
Charter for PhD students
2. Create a user account at the following address:
3. Required from the Ined supervisor :
Make sure of the submission of supervisor’s forms (before 28 May 2021 at 12:00 PM, noon, Paris time)
European doctoral school of demography
11 months of funding are offered each year to students who have validated their M2 to follow the training of the European doctoral school of demography
Contact us for more information